Impel Systems provides complete automation solutions: the design, engineering, programming, installation, and commissioning of turbine, process, and cross platform control systems. Our experience is diverse and includes projects in the oil and gas, agriculture, municipal, and food and beverage industries.
Our core service offerings
- We are vendor neutral; offering the best solutions and price.
- We work on compressor sites, full facility controls and all rotating engines, with particular expertise in jet engines (from upgrades to new installations).
- We provide operator friendly, customized software solutions.
- We offer prototyping of panels, design complicated control systems with custom human machine interface (HMI) screens, host factory acceptance tests (FATs) in our office, and ensure issues are addressed and resolved prior to site installation.
- We consult on the challenges being faced, propose solutions, design and draft a plan, test, commission, train operators, and provide troubleshooting and support.
- We design controls systems for generators, compression equipment, valves, gas plants, seed sorting systems, fuel control, electrical generation, sewer station operation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), and livestock sorting.
- We are familiar with the technical requirements and application process for projects tying on electricity.
- We can assist with recovering grant funding for carbon credit-eligible projects.
- We follow through after project completion with data logging, 24 hr support, and remote or onsite troubleshooting and maintenance.