We are hiring!
Part-time/full-time/Contract PLC Programmer
We are looking for junior and intermediate level programmers that want to be a part of our diverse and growing company.
Some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Programming in various platforms, primarily Allen Bradley and GE.
- Designing and drafting network diagrams
- Writing control narratives
- Creating Instrument Lists, Motor Lists and Cable Schedules
- Creating panel drawings
- Building panels from time to time
- Designing and creating HMI screens
- Interacting with clients and vendors
For further information and instructions on how to apply, please click the below link to download a pdf of the entire posting.
We at Impel Systems are aware that some job seekers have found false job postings on job search websites. Please keep in mind these tips that will separate legitimate Impel Systems recruitment methods and offers from illegitimate ones:
- On occasion, Impel Systems will accept resumes from approved third-party vendors for career opportunities posted on our career website: www.impel.ca/careers
- Payment is never required by Impel Systems from anyone seeking employment during the recruitment and/or hiring process.
- Impel Systems does not make early requests for personal information. Personal information will only be requested later in the hiring process.
- Offers of employment are only made after the recruitment and selection process have been completed.
The following website contains information on common Internet and email scams:
- Government of Canada: Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre, Little Black Book of Scams